Our Corporate Litigation team has the expertise in working with real world legal problems that businesses face. How a business handles and survives corporate litigation depends entirely on containment strategies.
When our business clients get into a dispute, we offer the same goal-driven, cost effective representation to help them reach the desired outcome. Our experience in Commercial Litigation allows us to preempt or curtail many disputes and negotiate settlements from pre-litigation resolution all the way through arbitration, mediation, and litigation.
We represent a broad range of clients and our attorneys understand that litigation can put at risk everything our clients worked so hard to achieve.
Epps & Coulson works to resolve our client’s business disputes through the most effective and profitable approach available. We will access the risks, cost, and benefits of litigation and provide you with the legal counsel both in and out of court.
Our litigation team handles issues arising out of various business relationships, including:
- Contract Disputes
- Partnership, Member or Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Property Interest
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Deceptive Trade Practices
- Employment Litigation
- Real Estate Loans/Workouts/Restructuring
- Creditors Rights
- Unlawful Detainer
- Asset-based Lending/Inventory/Business Assets
- Accounts Receivable Factoring
- Collection Litigation
- Pre-Petition Remedies
- Third Party Creditors
- Employment Matters
- Class Action Defense
- Wage and Hour Defense
- Protection of Trade Secrets
- Administrative Proceedings
- Enforcement of Restrictive Covenants
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Corporate Control Actions
- Officer/Director Liability Issuesv
- Antitrust Actions
- Intellectual Property
- Investment Claims
- Lender Liability